baked eggplant with sauce
1. Cut the eggplant in half, make shallow cuts along the length and across with a knife (you get diamonds). Heat the frying pan or grill to maximum and fry the eggplant without oil on only one inner side for about 5 minutes.
2. Transfer the eggplant to a baking sheet, sprinkle with dried paprika, dried basil, ground pepper and salt. Drizzle with oil. Place cherry tomatoes nearby. Bake at 200C for 30 minutes.
3. Cut bell pepper into small cubes. Heat cooking oil in a frying pan, put pepper, add dried oregano (garlic will also be good here). Put out 2 minutes. Add 2 tablespoons of tomato paste, salt and simmer under a closed lid over low heat for 10 minutes.
4. Put the sauce on a plate, then cooked eggplant and tomatoes. Drizzle over with Greek yogurt (for the vegan version, I mixed 200 g of soy yogurt, 1 tsp lemon juice, 0.5 tsp Dijon mustard).
5. Sprinkle with pine nuts, grated cheese, sprinkle with balsamic vinegar.